Wedding, Film, & Alcohol Permits

We issue permits for weddings, film shoots, professional photography still photos, and alcohol consumption on public property including all beaches and parks. Community Services staff issue permits Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and alternate Fridays 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the Community and Susi Q Center at 380 3rd Street. For questions, please call (949) 497-0716.