Wedding, Film, & Alcohol Permits

We issue permits for weddings, film shoots, professional photography still photos, and alcohol consumption on public property including all beaches and parks.

The Cobblestone area located in the southerly portion of Main Beach is available for reservation for up to two days per month for art and craft shows for residents of the city. Please click here for the Cobblestone Application.

Community Services staff is available to help you with your permitting needs Monday - Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and alternating Fridays 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at the Community and Susi Q Center at 380 3rd Street. For questions, please call (949) 497-0716 or (949) 464-6645