Fall classes are currently in session.
The Winter 2014 brochure was mailed to all residents in the City of Laguna Beach and is also available at the Community Services Department, Susi Q Senior and Community Center and the Community Pool. Winter registration begins on December 1, 2014.
Register ONLINE !
Click on the brochure below to view.
Fall 2014 Winter 2015
Winter Brochure Changes:
- The information for Swim Team (p.5) is missing the sessions for Ages 10-14. The correct information is as follows:
Ages 6 to 9
#32458 MTuWTh 6:15-7:15pm 1/5 - 2/12 $180
#32470 Additional Sibling Discount $125
#32459 MTuWTh 6:15-7:15pm 2/23 - 3/26 $150
#32471 Additional Sibling Discount $125
Ages 10 to 14
#32676 MTuWTh 7:15-8:15pm 1/5 - 2/12 $180
#32678 Additional Sibling Discount $125
#32677 MTuWTh 7:15-8:15pm 2/23 - 3/26 $150
#32679 Additional Sibling Discount $125
Fall Brochure Changes:
- Masters Swim (p.5) will run only on Saturdays. Weekday classes have been cancelled.
- Swim Team Prep has been added to the Fall program. Details are as follows:
Swim Team Prep
Ages 4 1/2 to 6
#32299 M/W 6:00-6:30pm 10/6 - 12/17, Skips 11/24 & 11/26 $180
Ages 7 to 9
#32300 Tu/Th 6:00-6:30pm 10/7 - 12/18, Skips 11/11, 11/25, 11/27 $170
- Times for Swim Team (p.5) will change to the following beginning on 10/6/14:
Girls and Boys, Ages 6 to 9 (Barcodes #32068 & #32069): New time will be 6:15-7:15pm
Girls and Boys, Ages 10 to 14 (Barcodes #32070 & #32071): New time will be 7:15-8:15pm
To register for City recreation classes, go online or download this registration form and drop off at or mail to:
City of Laguna Beach, Community Services Department
515 Forest Avenue
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
**Open Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
The Recreation Brochure is mailed four times per year to all residents
- Winter is mailed in early December; classes begin in January
- Spring is mailed in early March; classes begin in April
- Summer is mailed in early May; classes begin in June
- Fall is mailed in August; classes begin in September