Spring classes are currently in session.
The Spring 2014 brochure has been mailed to all residents in the City of Laguna Beach and is also available at the Community Services Department, Susi Q Senior and Community Center and the Community Pool. Spring registration began March 3rd, 2014.
SUMMER PREVIEW is now available online as well as in the Community Services Department! The Summer Preview showcases youth Summer camps and programs, including Junior Guards. You may now register early for these programs and plan your child's Summer activity schedule! Registration for Summer Preview activities began on the same date as Spring registration - March 3rd, 2014.
The SUMMER brochure will be mailed to all residents at end of April/early May. Summer registration begins May 5th, 2014.
Register ONLINE !
Click on the brochure below to view.
Spring 2014 Summer Preview 2014
- Spring brochure, Page 20: #30915 correct time is 11:45am-12:45pm, #30916 correct time is 9:45-10:45am, #30917 correct time is 10:45-11:45am.
To register for City recreation classes, go online or download this registration form and drop off at or mail to:
City of Laguna Beach, Community Services Department
515 Forest Avenue
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
**Open Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
The Recreation Brochure is mailed four times per year to all residents
- Winter is mailed in early December; classes begin in January
- Spring is mailed in early March; classes begin in April
- Summer is mailed in early May; classes begin in June
- Fall is mailed in August; classes begin in September