| |Spring classes are currently in session.
The Spring 2015 brochures have been mailed to all residents in the City of Laguna Beach and are also available at the Community Services Department, Susi Q Senior and Community Center and the Community Pool. Spring registration began on March 2.
The Summer Preview 2015 is now available! The Summer Preview allows parents to plan their child's Summer activities without having to wait for the Summer recreation brochure. Register for any Summer Preview activity now!
Register ONLINE !
Click on the brochure below to view.
Spring 2015 Summer 2015
Spring Brochure Changes:
- The dates for the "Annual E-Waste & Universal Waste Collection, Paint & Paper Shredding" & " Free Compost Giveaway" events are incorrect. The "Annual E-Waste & Universal Waste Collection, Paint & Paper Shredding" event is on Saturday, March 21, 2015 from 8:00am-2:00pm. The "Free Compost Giveaway" event is on Saturday, May 2, 2015 from 8:00am-12:00 noon.
To register for City recreation classes, go online or download this registration form and drop off at or mail to:
City of Laguna Beach, Community Services Department
515 Forest Avenue
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
**Open Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
The Recreation Brochure is mailed four times per year to all residents
- Winter is mailed in early December; classes begin in January
- Spring is mailed in early March; classes begin in April
- Summer is mailed in early May; classes begin in June
- Fall is mailed in August; classes begin in September