Winter classes are currently in session.
The Winter 2015 brochure was mailed to all residents in the City of Laguna Beach and is also available at the Community Services Department, Susi Q Senior and Community Center and the Community Pool. Winter registration began on December 1, 2014. The Spring brochure will be mailed to all residents at the end of February.
Register ONLINE !
Click on the brochure below to view.
Winter Brochure Changes:
- Babysitters Plus (p.9): The date has changed from March 7 to March 21, 2015. The new barcode is #33162. Class maximum is 15 participants.
- Track and Field Clinic (p.16): The correct date for the track meet is Friday, March 20 not March 27, 2015.
- The session information for Swim Team (p.5) is missing for Ages 10-14. The correct information is as follows:
Ages 6 to 9
#32458 MTuWTh 6:15-7:15pm 1/5 - 2/12 $180
#32470 Additional Sibling Discount $125
#32459 MTuWTh 6:15-7:15pm 2/23 - 3/26 $150
#32471 Additional Sibling Discount $125
Ages 10 to 14
#32676 MTuWTh 7:15-8:15pm 1/5 - 2/12 $180
#32678 Additional Sibling Discount $125
#32677 MTuWTh 7:15-8:15pm 2/23 - 3/26 $150
#32679 Additional Sibling Discount $125
To register for City recreation classes, go online or download this registration form and drop off at or mail to:
City of Laguna Beach, Community Services Department
515 Forest Avenue
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
**Open Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
The Recreation Brochure is mailed four times per year to all residents
- Winter is mailed in early December; classes begin in January
- Spring is mailed in early March; classes begin in April
- Summer is mailed in early May; classes begin in June
- Fall is mailed in August; classes begin in September