If you See Something, Say Something. The community is our partner in homeland security. Report suspicious activity by calling 949-497-0701. We want to know!
What should you report?
Use common sense and good judgment if you see something that does not
look right The following are a few examples to help you identify a questionable
object or activity:
• An unattended bag, briefcase or box in a public venue
• Someone drawing or measuring important buildings
• Strangers asking questions about security or building
• Cars or trucks left in No Parking Zones in front
of important buildings or venues
• Unusual smells or smoke that worries you
• The purchase of supplies or equipment that
can be used to make bombs or weapons
Take a look at this fact sheet!