Online Comment Form for City Council
Submit Comments in Writing
City Council agendas can be viewed and downloaded 72 hours before each public meeting.
You may submit comments in writing on any item on the agenda, or any item not on the agenda in the following ways. To give City Council Members time to review your comment, please submit by 3:00 p.m. the day before a public meeting and limit comments to 200 words.
- Use the online form on this page to submit comments online
- Mail comments to 505 Forest Avenue, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Use this downloadable PDF communications form. Once downloaded, the PDF is fill-able and may be emailed.
- If possible, the City Clerk should receive your comments no later than 3 p.m. the day before the City Council meeting. This allows City Council members sufficient time to review the comments.
- You may continue to provide written comments up to 12:00 p.m. the day of the meeting. While these comments will be provided to the City Council members, they may not have sufficient time to review them prior to the meeting.